Duration : 3 nights/4 days
Day 01: Delhi-SingaporeToday reach New Delhi IGI airport to board your flight to Singapore.
Day 02: Singapore- The Lion CityOn arrival at the Singapore airport, after immigration clearance & baggage collection, you will be met by our local representative at the arrival hall. Later transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel at 1500 hrs. After relaxing for a while, proceed on a half-day city tour including Merlion photostop, Raffles Landing, Suntec City, Fountain of wealth, Orchard Road, Little India & Chinatown. Dinner at Indian restaurant .Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Sentosa Island tourAfter breakfast at the hotel ,morning free for leisure ,in the afternoon you will be picked and transferred to Sentosa Island, this island of peace and tranquility is just minutes away by a scenic CABLE CAR RIDE from Mount Faber .Proceed to the Sentosa Island – Singapore's playground which has something for the entire family. Visit the Underwater world , Dolphin Lagoon , Skyride, Songs of the Sea. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 04 : Singapore-At LeisureAfter buffet breakfast you are free for shopping or to explore the city by own. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 05: Singapore- DelhiAfter breakfast at the hotel day at leisure. Check-out at 12 noon. Later transfer to the airport to board your flight back home. Return home with a wonderful memories of your holiday with “Happi Wheels”
- 03 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast
- 03 Dinners in Indian restaurant.
- Half Day City Tour of Singapore
- Sentosa with , underwater world , dolphin lagoon , song of the sea, with guide
- Presently applicable Hotel Taxes.
- Return economy airfare
- Airport Taxes.
- Visa Fees and Service Charges.
- All transfers on S.I.C basis
- Any Lunch
- Porterage & gratuities.
- Any surcharge for any applicable period.
- Cost for optional tours
- All expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry charges, telephone charges, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Any increase in airfare that may come into force prior to the commencement and any increase in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel prices, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates etc.
- Any items not specifically mentioned in “tour cost includes”.