Duration : 5N/6D
Day 01 : Delhi-IndonesiaToday depart from your hometown to New Delhi IGI airport to catch your flight to Indonesia.
Day 02 : IndonesiaOn arrival at Denpasar,Bali airport you will be welcomed by your tour guide and then transfer to your hotel. Rest of day is free at leisure. In the evening enjoy the candle light dinner with traditional performance at local restaurant. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 03 : FD Kintamani TourThe perfect introduction to Bali's fascinating culture and handicrafts, picturesque rice paddy fields, traditional villages and a spectacular lake and volcano. Your journey takes you to Batubulan, known for its stone carving and ornate temples, here you will see the exciting Barong Dance.A traditional dance that portrays the eternal struggle between good and evil, the religious and the profane and with a dramatic ending. Afterward visit Celuk the gold and silver making center. Then continue on through the woodcarving village of Mas. Watch artisans chipping intricate designs from wood blocks. Then visit the fantastic 11th century Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah) and the holy-spring temple in Tampak Siring before moving into the cool mountains of Kintamani. View Mount Batur an active volcano with its ribbons of black lava running down its peak to the valley below. Beside lies the shimmering lake of Batur. Enjoy lunch in a restaurant providing wonderful views. In the evening transfer to local restaurant for enjoy your dinner.
Day 04: Water Activities & Dramatic Kecak Uluwatu temple with Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran beachAt your convenience time, you will be picked up at the hotel and transfer to Tanjung Benoa beach. Here, you will enjoy the water sport activities such as parasailing, jetski, and banana boat ride. After enjoying the various water rides we will explore the famous Dramatic Kecak Uluwatu temple followed by Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran beach. After dinner transfer back to hotel.
Day 05 : Bali-2hrs Spa Treatment //Sunset dinner cruiseAfter breakfast proceed for a relaxing 2hrs spa treatment at Anika Spa .Return back to the hotel to rest for a while. Late afternoon, you will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to Benoa harbor. There's no better way to spend a balmy tropical evening than on Bali Hai's evening Dinner Cruise. As the sun goes down we set off on a relaxing cruise around the harbor. Take in the cool night air on the top deck, be entertained by our famous strolling Batakos Singers, savour a delicious international buffet dinner, then dance the night away at disco corner or enjoy the live cabaret show. After dinner transfer back to hotel.
Day 06 : Day to relaxAfter breakfast day is free for leisure .Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Bali- DelhiAfter breakfast at the appropriate time you will be transferred to the airport to board for your flight for Delhi.
- 5 nights accommodation in Bali
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Free 1 pre-paid GSM Card upon arrival (no balance)
- Return airport Transfer
- 1 Candle light Indian dinner with a glass of wine
- Full day Kintamani Ubud shopping tour with Indian Dinner
- 2hrs Spa Treatment at Anika Spa on SIC basis – Sunset dinner cruise (food only) by Bali Hai on SIC basis
- Water sport including 1x parasailing ,1x jet ski and 1x banana boat on SIC basis –
- Dramatic Kecak Uluwatu temple with Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran beach
- 1 x Dinner at Indian restaurant with transfer
- Return airfare on Economy Class.
- Airport Taxes
- English speaking guide
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Airfare and taxes based as on date in case of any increase in airfare or in taxes come into force prior to ticketing the difference has to be paid
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, drinks, room service etc.
- Bali Visa - on Arrival