Destinations: Brussels, Black Forest, Rhine Falls, Zurich, Vevey, Glacier 3000, Geneva, Paris
Duration : 06 nights/7 days
Day 01 : Delhi-BrusselsToday reach New Delhi IGI airport to catch our flight to Brussels.
Day 02 : Brussels –Frankfurt area/ MannheimAfter reaching Brussels you will meet your Tour Manager . Upon arrival, we proceed through Belgium. We first visit the city of Brussels, where on our orientation tour we see the Grand Place and the Mannekin Pis statue. Continuing our drive, we reach our overnight stop and check into our hotel. (Dinner)
Day 03: Frankfurt area/ Mannheim - Black Forest – Switzerland: Rhine Falls-ZurichToday, we depart after breakfast - joining the autobahn we enter into the enchanting Black Forest region, where you will marvel at the timeless serenity and unparalleled scenery around you. Our first stop is at a Cuckoo Clock outlet where you have time to shop for cuckoo clocks and other souvenirs. Continuing our drive, we pass through small idyllic villages before crossing the Swiss border. We stop at Schaffhausen to visit the majestic Rhine Falls. We then proceed to the financial capital of Switzerland, Zurich for a short panoramic tour. Later we proceed to our hotel and check-in for an overnight stay. Dinner at Indian restaurant and stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Switzerland: Vevey - Chateau de Chillon – Glacier 3000This morning, after breakfast we first drive to the town of Vevey, one of the “Pearls of the Swiss Riviera”, where we visit the Lionel Meylan S.A. - Horlogerie & Bijouterie, for a demonstration of watch making. We then stop at the lakeside, where you can take a photo of Vevey's most famous inhabitant, Charlie Chaplin, who spent the last twenty five years of his life here. Later we visit Le Château de Chillon, an architectural jewel located in the most beautiful setting imaginable - on the shores of Lake Geneva, right at the foot of the Alps. In the afternoon, at Glacier 3000 enjoy the 360-degree panoramic view that includes some of the most beautiful alpine peaks - from the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau to the Matterhorn, and views onto over 24 peaks that are over 4000 m high. Experience a wild ride on the Alpine Coaster (entrance not included), the world's highest bobsleigh track or take a ride on a specially-designed vehicle, the Snow Bus (ticket not included), which takes guests on a ride over the glacier. Early evening we drive to our hotel and check-in the hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Switzerland: Geneva - ParisEarly morning, we depart for Geneva, Switzerland’s truly international city and home to many international organizations. On our panoramic tour, we will see the main sights: UN buildings, English gardens, the Flower Clock and the Jet d’eau. Continue onto Paris, one of the most exciting and popular cities of Europe, renowned for its fashion, perfumes, and of course the most talked about French champagne and wines. On arrival in Paris, we check-in at our hotel for a two-night stay. Tonight why not join us for an exciting optional Lido Paris Cabaret Show. Dinner at Indian restraint and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Paris - Paris City TourToday after buffet breakfast you have the choice of two exciting day tours; Paris City Tour This morning, on our orientation tour of Paris, we will be introduced to the main sights of this beautiful city: Hotel des Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, and the Opera. We then proceed to Versailles, to visit the magnificent Gardens at the Palace of Versailles, the former residence of the famous “Sun King”. OR Disneyland Paris Theme Park (*) This morning we drive to the famous Disneyland Paris Theme Park where a day of excitement awaits the entire family. Meet your favourite Disney characters, watch amazing shows, ride the hair-raising “Space Mountain: Mission 2” roller coaster, enter Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril and find yourself in a runaway wagon speeding through the ancient ruins. After a day full of frolic enjoy dinner at the Indian restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Paris – DelhiThis morning we visit the third floor (**) of the Eiffel Tower to witness a spectacular panoramic view of the city. Later, we will enjoy an amazing cruise (***) on the River Seine - admire the spectacular facades from your covered boat.As per the flight schedule transfer to airport to board your flight back to India .It is time to say farewell to all the friends you have made on tour. Tour Highlights BRUSSELS: Orientation Tour including the Grand Place and Mannekin Pis BLACK FOREST: Visit Cuckoo Clock outlet; scenic drive SWITZERLAND: See the Rhine Falls; panoramic tour of Zurich and Geneva; visit Lionel Meylan S.A. - Horlogerie & Bijouterie; visit Le Château de Chillon; visit Glacier 3000 PARIS: Paris City Tour: Orientation Tour of Paris; visit to the Gardens at the Palace of Versailles; third floor (***) of the Eiffel Tower; River Seine Cruise (****) OR Disneyland Paris Theme Park: Visit to Disneyland Paris – one day one park pass (**); third floor (***) of the Eiffel Tower; River Seine Cruise (****)
- 01 Night accommodation with Buffet Breakfast in Mannheim
- 02 Night accommodation with Buffet Breakfast in Switzerland
- 02 Night accommodation with Buffet Breakfast in Paris
- 5 Vegetarian Buffet Breakfasts, 4 Indian Vegetarian Lunches (Hot / Packed) (1 additional Lunch on Day 5 for Paris City Tour passengers) and 5 Indian Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian Dinners
- All coach transportation by executive cruise liners from departure to tour termination points
- Orientation tour of BRUSSELS
- Visit Cuckoo Clock outlet, scenic drive in BLACK FOREST
- See the Rhine Falls
- panoramic tour of Zurich and Geneva
- visit Lionel Meylan S.A. - Horlogerie & Bijouterie
- visit Le Château de Chillon; visit Glacier 3000
- Paris City Tour, Orientation Tour of Paris, Paris by Night Tour
- River Seine Cruise in Paris.
- All tips and service charges
- Services of Bi-lingual Tour Manager throughout the Tour
- Visa Fees and Service Charges.
- Return economy airfare of all sectors mentioned
- Airport Tax
- Presently applicable Hotel Taxes.
- Porterage & gratuities.
- Any surcharge for any applicable period.
- Cost for optional tours
- All expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry charges, telephone charges, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Any increase in airfare that may come into force prior to the commencement and any increase in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel prices, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates etc.
- Any items not specifically mentioned in “tour cost includes”.