Magical Hong Kong-Macau
Destination : Hong Kong, Macau
Duration : 5 Nights/6 Days
Day 1:Delhi-Hong KongToday reach New Delhi IGI airport at suitable time to board your flight for Hong Kong.
Day 2 : Hong Kong – MacauOn arrival at Hong Kong airport we will board you to the luxury ferry to the proceed for Macau. Transfer to the hotel. Evening free for leisure exploring casinos & famous shows. Enjoy your Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 : City tour of MacauAfter Breakfast we will take you to explore the Macau city, the kum tam statue, Penha hill & Chapel, Leal Senado square building & Macau tower. After a wonderful experience we return back to hotel. Enjoy your Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Macau - Disney Land – Hong KongAfter Buffet breakfast at hotel, take hotel's FREE shuttle bus to pier for ferry to HKG, Enjoy amazing Disney rides & meet Cartoon characters. After a great experience at Disney world, you will be transferred to your Hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Over night at hotel.
Day 5 : City tour of Hong KongAfter breakfast proceeds for a half Day Hong Kong Island Tour, Visit - Mid-level of Victoria Peak, Aberdeen - sampan ride is optional, Repulse Bay, Jewellery Factory & Outlet. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 : Hong Kong – DelhiAfter buffet breakfast at the hotel, after breakfast you will be free for shopping, in evening you will be board to the luxury coach and transferred to the airport to catch your flight back to Delhi.
- Return airfare on Economy Class.
- Airport Taxes.
- 02 nights accommodation in Hong Kong with Breakfast
- 02 nights accommodation in Macau with Breakfast
- City tour of Hong Kong City with local lunch
- City tour of Macau with local lunch
- 1day Disneyland pass.
- Airport and ferry station transfer
- 04 Indian Dinner in Indian restaurant
- Presently applicable hotel taxes.
- All transfer from Airport to Hotel & Hotel to Airport.
Tour Cost Excludes
- Airfare and taxes based as on date incase of any increase in airfare or in taxes come into force prior to ticketing the difference has to be paid
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, drinks, room service etc.